For Kids and Families
- Meets Wednesdays from 6–8 pm during the school year;
- Designed for your whole family;
- Cost: $30 per child
- Focused on children age 3 and potty trained through 5th grade.
Our Wednesday night program for kids and families
Adventure Club will create life transformation in kids and families by building stronger relationships, fostering deeper learning of the Bible, worshiping more, and serving others as we grow together. This year in Adventure Club we will pack more ADVENTURE into every club meeting! And by the end of the year, every child will understand what it means to be a disciple of Jesus and how they can disciple others.
This emphasis will allow us to have a greater impact in the lives of kids and families. Join us as we start on this exciting adventure together.
At Adventure Club we will:
- Learn what it means to be a disciple of Jesus and how to disciple others;
- Learn that we need to be “Always Ready” (1 Peter 3:15) to tell others about our hope;
- Study the Bible in whole passages and memorize verses. We’ll dig deep into some really exciting passages and learn how they apply to our lives;
- Talk about the big idea for the night as part of inter-generational small groups. We’ll also pray for each other, talk about our lives, learn how the Bible passage can guide us, and get to know God better. Parents will learn how to disciple their children in a “modeling” environment;
- Make more extensive crafts than ever before, such as real wood projects or baking;
- Play games and enjoy gym time;
- Experience worship designed for kids and families;
- Host special activities like Pine Wood Derby and Veggie Tales premieres;
- Participate in service projects such as Operation Christmas Child (Shoebox);
- Share an optional family meal that begins at 5:30 pm.
Join us for a Family Meal at the Cafe
Share an optional family meal beginning at 5:30 pm.
$2/person or $10 max for families
Q: What age child can participate?
A: Adventure Club focuses on children aged 3 and potty trained, through 5th grade. Because it is designed for families we understand there might be younger a sibling that attends along with a parent.
Q: Do parents need to attend with their child(ren)?
A: Yes, Adventure Club is designed to be a spiritual growth tool that helps parents, help their children grow spiritually. So, at least one parent should be in attendance for most of our club meetings. Meeting attendance will help you apply what we learn during the rest of the week.
Q: Can my family start midway through the year?
A: Yes, We’ll still place you into a small group as soon as you commit to being a club member. Your family may visit a couple times as Adventure Club Guests.
Q: Will my child have a book?
A: Your child will not have a book, but we will provide resources that will help your child and family to study the Bible, memorize scripture, and grow closer to each other, and closer to God. Some of these resources will be available on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.