For Kids and Families
- Meets Wednesdays from 6–8 pm during the school year;
- Designed for your whole family;
- Cost: $30 per child
- Focused on children age 3 and potty trained through 6th grade.
Our new Wednesday night program for kids and families
For the past several years Awana has been our midweek program for kids and families, but this year we have decided to retool our midweek ministry. Adventure Club will create greater life transformation in kids and families by building stronger relationships, fostering deeper learning of the Bible, worshiping more, and serving others as we grow together.
What is Adventure Club?
Adventure Club will have many of the same elements as Awana, but will also allow us to have a greater impact in the lives of kids and families. Join us as we step-off on this exciting adventure together. At Adventure Club, we will:
- Study the Bible in whole passages and memorize verses. We’ll dig deep into some really exciting passages and learn how they apply to our lives.
- Talk about the Big Idea for the night as part of an inter-generational small group. We’ll also pray for each other, talk about our lives, learn how the Bible passage can guide us, and get to know God better.
- Make more extensive crafts than ever before, such as real wood projects or baking.
- Have games and gym time!
- Experience worship designed for kids and families.
- Host special activities like Pine Wood Derby and Veggie Tales premieres.
- Participate in service projects, such as Operation Christmas Child.
Join us for a Family Meal at the Cafe
Share an optional family meal beginning at 5:30 pm.
$2/person or $10 max for families
Q: What age child can participate?
A: Adventure Club focuses on children aged 3 and potty trained, through 6th grade. Because it is designed for families we understand there might be younger a sibling that attends along with a parent.
Q: Do parents need to attend with their child(ren)?
A: Yes, Adventure Club is designed to be a spiritual growth tool that helps parents, help their children grow spiritually. So, at least one parent should be in attendance for most of our club meetings. Meeting attendance will help you apply what we learn during the rest of the week.
Q: Can my family start midway through the year?
A: Yes, We’ll still place you into a small group as soon as you commit to being a club member. Your family may visit a couple times as Adventure Club Guests.
Q: Will my child have a book?
A: Your child will not have a book, but we will provide resources that will help your child and family to study the Bible, memorize scripture, and grow closer to each other, and closer to God. Some of these resources will be available on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.