Children's Sunday School
Sunday mornings at 9:30 am
The curriculum used is from the David C. Cook Bible-in-Life series. It is dedicated to teaching the Word of God and growing disciples who are willing to live for Jesus at home and at school. It follows a four-step learning cycle:
- Why is this important to me?
- What does the Bible say?
- How does this Bible passage work today?
- What am I willing to do with what I learned?
The curriculum enables teachers to reach every child according to their individual learning styles and have fun in the process. Parents are encouraged to come to their child’s classroom to see what they are learning!
Children's classes and teachers:
- PreK – Jane Donoho & helpers (Room N104)
- Kindergarten & First Grade – Mary Lou Ellis & Carrie May-Borich (Room N102)
- Second & Third Grade – Kirk Hawthorne & John Bisso (Room N119)
- Fourth & Fifth Grade – Dana Lamkin (Room W117)