Welcome to Awana at FBC
- Meets Wednesday evenings from 6:00 until 8:00 pm
- September through April
- Age 3 (must be potty-trained) – 6th grade
- Annual Club Fee: $30
Registration is closed
- The Awana Program is built around parents participating at home by helping their child learn verses and apply them to life. We'll reinforce this principle throughout the year by providing shared family experiences, parenting tips, tools, and training.
- As a parent you'll commit to working with your child at home and helping at FBC's Awana Club. All families are requested to serve Awana in some way.
- We'll continue to innovate with the way we bring families and the whole FBC family together on Wednesday nights to equip all those gathered to be the "hands and feet of Jesus" in our families, in our community, and in our world.
- Our check-in and check-out procedures will be reflect increased security. This is for the safety of your child.
- Join us for our Family Meal from 5–6 pm with a minimal cost.